24 Hours Open
When every second counts, count on us
Universal Emergency & Trauma Services is a 24x7, full-service, state-of-the-art facility that offers comprehensive emergency and trauma care. We believe in providing ‘Life-Saving Care, Tailored to Patient Needs’. It is a scientifically developed, protocol-driven emergency service. The service has several unique and innovative features
• A dedicated and easy to remember emergency access number: 8800800500
• Round the Clock Ambulance Service provides state of the art ambulances equipped with advanced life support equipment and manned by trained personnel. They provide timely and quality pre-hospital emergency care for the critically ill and injured patients.
• Air Ambulance Services for remote areas and life-threatening emergencies. The Air Ambulance service is yet another facet of the Emergency Services. Air Ambulances are manned by staff specially trained in Flight Physiology, Advance Cardiac Life Support and Critical Care Medicine.
• Effective communication system between the central control room, ambulances and the emergency facilities in the hospital.
• Highly trained and experienced emergency physicians available 24-hours a day.
• Latest monitoring and imaging equipment.
• State of the art Blood Bank operational 24x7.
• Level 1 Trauma Care
• Advanced Cardiac Care
• Mother and Child Care
• Stroke Center
• Air Ambulance Services are used in cases where the transport by ground ambulance could endanger the life of a patient or in remote areas where there is no ground accessibility.
• Air Ambulance provides state-of-the-art advanced life support equipment on-board its aircraft.
• The Air Ambulance service is yet another facet of the Emergency Services. Air Ambulances are manned by staff specially trained in Flight Physiology, Advance Cardiac Life Support and Critical Care Medicine.
• Air Ambulance Services can cover many places in India, due to over 400 airfields, many of them having night landing facilities.
• To provide smooth and safe, bedside to bedside, air ambulance transfer.
• To reach an emergency victim in the least time possible.
• Air Evacuation to Universal Hospital, Delhi
• Air Escort to and from AHI to Other Hospitals/Countries.
• Air Evacuation to Other Hospitals/Countries.
• 2 Doctors (ER Physician/Anaesthesia/Specialist Department)
• 1 Nurse
Medical help that can be given to the patients during air evacuation falls into three categories:
A Basic life support services involve transportation of stable patients who have no serious emergency conditions and are not critically ill, and for whom no major in-flight stabilisation is needed and anticipated.
B Advanced life support includes basic life support services, cardio pulmonary resuscitation including cardiac monitoring, defibrillation, trauma care and other life support measures like provision of continuous oxygen supply, monitoring of blood pressure & temperature, IV and central lines etc.
C Specialised life support requires specialist doctors on board, highly sophisticated medical equipment like Aortic balloon pump or Portable infant transportation systems, etc. -